Vision is the ability to see the future with imagination and wisdom, it is a mental image we create for our self.
A vision is born from our collective thoughts and everything around us is a manifestation of our collective thoughts. A clear vision helps us remain focused on our journey and helps us choose the most sustainable path how does this vision operate?
Take up one idea.
Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea.
Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone.
A thought is The Source of Everything that is!
Thoughts from our Head become words in our Mouth, these words translate into actions through our Hands.
Repeated actions become habits, these habits build our character through which our Personality is defined.
We are all masters of our destiny, We just don’t accept the reality that we are exactly where our thoughts directed us. We must act responsible and our character will decide our destiny.
Understanding Sustainable Development Goals!
Source: United Nations
These goals are gift to our children and a hope for a better tomorrow.
Don’t we owe this to our children?
We now desperately need people of character more that ever.
- Goal 1. End poverty in all its forms everywhere.
- Goal 2. End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture.
- Goal 3. Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
- Goal 4. Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Goal 5. Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls.
- Goal 6. Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- Goal 7. Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- Goal 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all.
- Goal 9. Build resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and foster innovation.
- Goal 11. Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable.
- Goal 12. Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
- Goal 13. Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
- Goal 14. Conserve and sustainably use the oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
- Goal 15. Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, and halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss.
- Goal 16. Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Goal 17. Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development